[cisco-voip] Keeping phones in SRST Mode

Alex ecralar at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 7 09:41:27 EDT 2008

Hi there,
Another option would be to use floating static routes+IP SLA (ICMP or TCP
dst port 2000) probes towards CCM server.
Something like this:
!
ip route <CCM IP> 255.255.255.255 Null0 254
ip route <CCM IP> 255.255.255.255 <next-hop IP@> track 123
!
rtr 1
type echo protocol ip IcmpEcho <CCM IP@> source-ipaddr <src IP@>
timeout 1000
frequency 1
rtr schedule 1 start-time now life forever
track 123 rtr 1 reachability
!
Rgds
Alex