[cisco-voip] Blocking number when calling?

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Jul 7 13:51:47 EDT 2008

I believe setting the calling party number to restricted, and sending
no calling party number are different.   I'm sure different providers
handle it differently though.

-Ryan

On Jul 7, 2008, at 12:56 PM, Madziarczyk, Jonathan wrote:

Good to know.  I haven’t seen it on our tests yet, but it also seems
like our Telco is pretty flexible with deciding how to respond and
present based on different options, so if we see it become an issue I
believe we can request a change.

JM