[cisco-voip] cme/PRI newbie question

Leslie Meade lmeade at signal.ca
Tue Jul 8 00:23:43 EDT 2008

I have a four port FXO card and a new fractional pri. The FXO has a four line over lay of XXX XXXX 1700 that is being ported to my pri as the pilot number.

My question, when I make an inbound call with one of the new DID’s. The phone rings and I get through. But if I try it again with another phone to the same number, while till on the first call I get busy signals. I have 15 phones all with have the same config as the one below. I have been told that when the pilot number has been made live I will not have this issue. I this true or am I missing something in my config to allow multiple calls to the same number?

None of the DID’s in the PRI will be used only the 1700 (pilot number) is being used for incoming calls.

Leslie