[cisco-voip] SIP implementation in IPCC Ent

Sheeraz Saeed/NE/Karachi Sheeraz.Saeed at Wateen.com
Tue Jul 8 03:57:20 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I have to deploy Cisco IPCC Enterprise 7.0 with SIP. I want to confirm
one thing that without Proxy server can I implement this. Scenario I
want to implement is Call First come on to Voice GW then goes to CVP for
IVR or Call queuing and then ICM components and etc. If the agent is not
busy and call is to land on agent phone then Call Manager comes in so
its SIP configuration is also required here.

Your quick responses and advices will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Regards,

Sheeraz Saeed Lodhi,

92-322-2456929.