[cisco-voip] FXO disconnect problem - telco side?

Tom Storey tom at snnap.net
Tue Jul 8 04:50:30 EDT 2008

Ok, I must be missing something bleedingly obvious here...

Doesnt that document refer to the Cisco *recieving* a disconnect
signal in order to tell it to hang up? Or should the Cisco also be
generating the same sorts of signals to tell the telco to hang up
aswell?

My issue relates to the later, in that the telco dosnt appear to be
recognising a disconnect upon the Cisco's FXO going on hook.

Tom