[cisco-voip] Site Code -- Dial Plan

Akaal singh akaalvoip at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 8 11:54:02 EDT 2008

Tim,

I have configured the ICT both clusters are running 6.1, at the moment I
have configured a Route Patterns using the ICT and everything is working can
call the other cluster no problem, as we plan to use site code I need to
redo this as we get it working right. Trying to work out the simple solution
easy to troubleshoot. :-)

Thank you