[cisco-voip] Experience with 7931 Phone?

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Jul 8 13:56:04 EDT 2008

I think you have to buy the Cisco 7931P label printer to do that.
Lelio
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
...seen on a Geek Squad patch cord: "While it is the same length, this 7' crossover cable
is not regulation issue for most competitive Manhattan double dutch leagues.