[cisco-voip] Rewritten CCMUSER in AXL

Bill Simon bills at psu.edu
Tue Jul 8 14:25:49 EDT 2008

The point is that it's NOT on a publisher or any Call Manager.

The AXL app, hosted on a separate machine, can point to the publisher
for the SOAP calls.

As for filling in auth fields ... I don't know.  Not ours.  Doesn't
sound like a SSO, more like a login macro or something.

Maybe you could proxy credentials through to CCMUser on 6.x but I know
there's some javascript at work on the login screen that may frustrate
such attempts.

Bill Simon - bills at psu.edu - (814) 865-2270
http://tns.its.psu.edu/