[cisco-voip] Router Logger Issue

Lucy Martinez lumartinez at empire-today.com
Tue Jul 8 15:15:05 EDT 2008

We are building a lab environment and receiving multiple errors.

What is causing the error below and how do I fix it?  All suggestions
are welcome.

empir-LoggerA csfs

Message Delivery Service (MDS) feed from the Router to the Logger has
failed.

The information contained in this message may be confidential and is for the intended addressee only.
Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the information, or copying of this message is prohibited.
If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.