[cisco-voip] Rewritten CCMUSER in AXL

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Jul 8 15:43:39 EDT 2008

There are also service parameters that allow you to limit the number AXL/SOAP processes. We have a dedicated TFTP/DHCP server, so that's where I'd send our SOAP calls to. Let it work for it's bread.

Lelio
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
...seen on a Geek Squad patch cord: "While it is the same length, this 7' crossover cable
is not regulation issue for most competitive Manhattan double dutch leagues.