[cisco-voip] FW: Critical::cmny1.dsmo.com:CSAgent:Kernel Rule

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Tue Jul 8 19:21:17 EDT 2008

10.64.11.1 is sending questionable ICMP messages to CM.  This isn't
necessarily harmful, but it's certainly not the most efficient.  It
could be harmful if it's redirecting traffic to an alternate flow for
unexpected intercept, capture, inspection, or spoofing.  A packet
capture will show exactly what and why.  from CLI on CM 5.x or 6.x:

utils network capture ....

/Wes