[cisco-voip] FXO disconnect problem - telco side?

Muhammad Ishaq Ahmed Khan ishaq.khan at ARWENTECH.com
Wed Jul 9 03:03:58 EDT 2008

Dear Tom,

Country

Tone

Freq/Hz

Cadence/s

Australia <http://www.3amsystems.com/wireline/?start=0&kCountry=11>

 <http://www.3amsystems.com/wireline/tls-query.htm?kTone=34> http://www.3amsystems.com/images/help-icon.gifRinging tone <http://www.3amsystems.com/wireline/?start=0&kTone=34>

400+425+450 <http://www.3amsystems.com/wireline/?start=0&frequency=400%2B425%2B450>

0.4 <http://www.3amsystems.com/wireline/?start=0&cadence=0.4%20on%200.2%20off%200.4%20on%202.0%20off>  on 0.2 off 0.4 on 2.0 off

 <http://www.3amsystems.com/register.htm?err=auth> http://www.3amsystems.com/images/speaker.gifhttp://www.3amsystems.com/images/deny.gif

400+450 <http://www.3amsystems.com/wireline/?start=0&frequency=400%2B450>

425x25 <http://www.3amsystems.com/wireline/?start=0&frequency=425x25>

0.4 <http://www.3amsystems.com/wireline/?start=0&cadence=0.4%20on%200.2%20off%200.4%20on%202.0%20off>  on 0.2 off 0.4 on 2.0 off

 <http://www.3amsystems.com/register.htm?err=auth> http://www.3amsystems.com/images/speaker.gifhttp://www.3amsystems.com/images/deny.gif

Following are the frequency or go to the web you will get the tone settings do the settings

For FXO his problem will be resolved.

http://www.3amsystems.com/wireline/tone-search.htm?start=0&kCountry=11&kTone=34&frequency=&cadence=

Muhammad Ishaq Ahmed Khan

Assistant Manager Implementation

ARWEN TECH (PVT) LTD.

37-G, Block 6, P.E.C.H.S.

Karachi – 75400,

Pakistan.

E-mail: ishaq.khan at arwentech.com

Mobile: 0092 – 345 – 201 96 09

UAN:  0092 – 21 – 111-37 – 37 – 37 Ext: 2425

Fax: 0092 – 21 – 455 – 8322

+6 GMT

Please note that neither ArwenTech Private Limited nor the sender accepts any responsibility for any viruses that may be

contained in this e-mail or its attachments, or any liability for errors or omissions in the contents of the message arising as

a result of email transmission. This message and any attachments are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,

please inform the sender immediately, and delete this message and any attachment from your system. If you are not the

intended recipient, you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person.