[cisco-voip] ICT Non-Gatekeeper Controlled

PhilippG pgciscovoip at gmx.net
Wed Jul 9 13:43:54 EDT 2008

Hello Paul!

We are facing the same issue, but our environment is litte different. We
have a distributed call processing model with CCM at central site and
CME at our remote sites. We are using a gatekeeper for CAC. The
connection from the CCM-Cluster to the CMEs is a gatekeeper-controlled
Intercluster-trunk as recommended in CME-SRND, the "use of MTP" on the
ICT is also enabled (for supplementary services on CCM-side like call
transfer). But now our customer wants to use VTadvantage from CCM to
CMEs, which is certainly not working with MTP enabled. We are using CCM
4.1.3 and CME 12.4.15T. Do you think video is possible in our environment?

Philipp