[cisco-voip] Router Logger Issue

Matthew Saskin matt at saskin.net
Thu Jul 10 07:53:50 EDT 2008

Did this just start occurring or has it been there from the start?

Is your central controller split across 4 servers (2 x CallRouter, 2 x
CallLogger) or 2 servers (2 x Rogger)?

Take a look at the MDS logs in question (dumplog mds /last) for the side
a Router, you may get some more info from those.

-matt