[cisco-voip] Licensing for greenfield 4.1 to 6.1 upgrade

Randy Homyk rhomyk at homyk.net
Thu Jul 10 14:11:24 EDT 2008

Run Bat and load CCM 4.1 on the new servers ...Run DMA on the new servers...
Generate the new license files...

Load the Greenfield box with Callmanager (new install only) and then load
the license files only.

(make sure you run the dma on the NEW servers or the mac address for
licensing will be wrong.)

If you have smartnet you should be able get the licensing changed to the new
servers after you generate the licensing files on the old original servers.

Randy Homyk
CCIE Voice #14584
Homyk Systems
mailto:  rhomyk at homyk.net