[cisco-voip] 7931/Multicast and Intercom with 6.1.2

Justin Steinberg jsteinberg at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 18:30:46 EDT 2008

i dont know about 7931 but cm6 intercom feature does not work with 7940 or
7960s.  also the intercom is whisper, make sure you demo this yourself so
you can explain how it works.  one thing i dont like is that if you are on a
call in the connected state, and you are then the recipient of an inbound
intercom you can not terminate the intercom session without first placing
the original call on hold.

that being said, it is nice to finally have the option.  however, it isn't a
paging solution - you still need berbee or ipcelerate,etc for one to many.