[cisco-voip] CM 4.1.3 flaky Partition and CSS

James Buchanan jbuchanan at ctiusa.com
Fri Jul 11 12:59:28 EDT 2008

This one might be related:

CSCsj30852

Inactive or Unassigned DN with CFA still forwards calls

Symptom:

Calls placed to a DN that has been deleted from a phone are forwarded to
the CFA destination set on the DN when it was deleted.

Conditions:

This was observed in CM 4.1(3) sr5b

A phone has a DN assigned to it and the phone has a CFA destination
configured.  The DN on the phone is deleted from the phone, but CM still
routes calls to the CFA destination

Workaround:

Add the DN back to the phone, remove the CFA setting and update the
phone.  This will remove the improper CFA and the DN can then be removed
without this issue.

Thanks,

James