[cisco-voip] E.164 dialing

Ryan O'Connell Roconnell at unislumin.com
Sun Jul 13 12:49:53 EDT 2008

Hi Walt,

Agreed on the 110 and 111 codes not conflicting with anything but when you read through NANP documents it doesn't specifically state that these will always remain this way. Like the 10.0.0.0 and 192.168.0.0 will always be private class. I'm sure we'll be ok using these ranges but it would be nice to know if it will remain this way.

Thoughts?