[cisco-voip] CCMStuff gone?

Tim Smith thsglobal at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 10:45:13 EDT 2008

Yep.. I was looking at this the other day....

I'm guessing it probably uses AXL and the web server on the phone itself
with XML pushes.

There were some changes in AXL from 5 to 6.. so it could be broke.

Can do some pretty simple scripts to remote control and change the
wallpapers though..

Cheers,

Tim