[cisco-voip] timestamp end user created in the CUCM database

Thorsten.Mayr at barclayscapital.com Thorsten.Mayr at barclayscapital.com
Mon Jul 14 12:36:57 EDT 2008

As an example:

admin:run sql select pkid,cdrtime  from callingsearchspace where pkid =
'386a6025-f4fd-9276-1d0d-efc43d1b8bc7'
pkid                                			 cdrtime
==================================== ==========
386a6025-f4fd-9276-1d0d-efc43d1b8bc7		 1214620870

or

admin:run sql select pkid,dnorpattern,cdrtime from numplan where
tkpatternusage=5 pkid
                                dnorpattern
cdrtime
aceb4695-b8f0-27c3-2969-a16c95c05073 900!         1197554336
2e0ff1a5-f0b6-1292-faed-d042bf262616 999              1185961869
<Deleted all the other ones>

It does change on changes I believe and not last touch as in last view.
However no creation date on this one (at least I wouldn't how/where...)
and I did spend quite a bit of time on this recently myself ):

Hope the above helps.

Cheers