[cisco-voip] CM 4.1.3 flaky Partition and CSS

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Jul 14 13:58:15 EDT 2008

I think CSCsc15508 is the one you are looking for.

-Ryan

On Jul 11, 2008, at 1:03 PM, Craig Staffin wrote:

Not renaming per say

We created a new partition and moved some DN's into it.  We ran into
problems so we moved them back to where they were to begin with and
now they can not call out.

So similar to rename I guess

Craig

On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 11:50 AM, Wes Sisk <wsisk at cisco.com> wrote:
you mean renaming a partition breaks things? CSCsc22985

/wes

Craig Staffin wrote:

> Does anyone remember with CM 4.1.3 SR5b the flaky calling search
> space and partitions bug
>
> Where you would change a CSS with a partition and it would update
> the web page and the database but the "cached" database was not
> working correctly.
>
> If so could you send me the bug ID for it.  I can't seem to find it
> in Bug Toolkit.
>
> Thanks!
> --
> Craig Staffin