[cisco-voip] Upgrade Unity 3.x to 5.x Licensing

omar parihuana omar.parihuana at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 18:57:53 EDT 2008

Hi list,

Maybe this is not a technical issue, but I'll appreciate your help... I'm
performing an Unity Upgrade with hardware change, I installed Win2k,
Exchange, Unity, but now I need load the licenses...  the current Unity have
24 Voice ports and 800 subscribers and I've purchased from Cisco the unity
option upgrade then Where can I get the licences? no PaK is included within
the CD/DVD package.

Rgds.

--
Omar E.P.T