[cisco-voip] Populating the CGN field on a PRI setup message

Brian bms314 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 19:11:19 EDT 2008

We are running CUCM 6.1.1.3000 with a 2851 MGCP gateway running 12.4(15)T4.
Our local PRI NI2 service provider is requesting that the CGN field is
populated in call setup messages in order to populate the Charge field in
SS7 messages to the LD provider.  I have verified with a Q931 debug that we
are sending the Calling number, but there is apparently an additional CGN
field with the same info.

Does anyone know how I can populate this field in the ISDN setup messages?
I assume it's a setting on the gateway config, but a CCO/Netpro search has
come up blank.

Thanks for the help.

Brian