[cisco-voip] Multiple CallManager Groups and Registration?

Dustin S. Fowler dustin.s.fowler at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 21:01:08 EDT 2008

John,

If I understand this right you have two sites. Each one with a CUCM.

If this is the case you could create a new CMGroup and change each Device
Pool affected to the new group.

I have in production where one location always registers to the pub and the
HQ registers to the Sub.

In doing this you will still have server failover and the phones will not
have to reregister if the WAN link goes down.

Dustin