[cisco-voip] Append LD Access code on outbound call

Dustin S. Fowler dustin.s.fowler at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 22:18:27 EDT 2008

Bill,

Have you tried a similar configuration on the route group configuration
while adding the route group to a route list. You can setup a separate one
for the fax machines with different route patterns.

Semper Fidelis,

Dustin Fowler
Senior Cisco Consultant
cid:image001.gif at 01C8D09B.0C46BD50

Email:  <mailto:dfowler at data-corporation.com> dustin.s.fowler at gmail.com
"KEEPING YOUR BUSINESS HIGHLY AVAILABLE"