[cisco-voip] PSTN E.164 call routing

Tim Smith thsglobal at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 03:53:46 EDT 2008

Hi Ryan,

Are you able to dial the full E164 number by using the international access
code? I would have thought this would work?

This would usually come down to your dialplan design.. i.e. route a call out
a certain circuit, and make sure that you are sending the digits required on
that circuit so the call can be completed.. this can be different for
providers, or could be different if you throw the call out a remote gateway
or something for example...

What are you really trying to achieve? Are you just trying to use less route
plan entries :)

Cheers,

Tim