[cisco-voip] Help wanted on Callmanager 3.3.5 SQL query (URGENT!!!)

Erik Goppel egoppel at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 09:31:15 EDT 2008

Hi,

Currently we are facing a customer migration scenario, where we need to set
the Call Forward No Answer of the lines in their old cluster to a specific
value.

BAT does not cover this functionality in this version, so we need to do some
SQL stuff here.

What we need is to set the CFWNA for the line, for example:

DN 1000 needs to have the CFWNA set to 1#1000

DN 1001 needs to have the CFWNA set to 1#1001

DN 1002 needs to have the CFWNA set to 1#1002

,etc………

Can ayone provide my with some SQL help here to accomplish this?

We need to do this for around 8000 DN`s, and our migration starts this
weekend.

Many thanks in advance,

Erik