[cisco-voip] Long call setup times with H.323 to H.323 connection

Robert Kulagowski rkulagow at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 10:49:53 EDT 2008

I've got a Codian 3241 directly terminating a PRI; using the dial-plan
on the Codian I'm splitting off a range of numbers and sending those to
a 2851 using a VOIP dial-peer on the Cisco side.  I originally had the
Codian as a H.323 gateway directly in CM, but that's not going to help
me in SRST mode.

It all works, but call setup is taking a long time - on the order of 6
seconds, which seems very long.

Any thoughts on how to troubleshoot this?