[cisco-voip] Trouble launching DMA 6.1.2

Klaczko, Edwin EdwinKlaczko at sd54.k12.il.us
Tue Jul 15 11:41:35 EDT 2008

I'm having a problem launching DMA 6.1.2.  The login screen pops up and it accepts my login but all I get on the webpage is this:

    Error:
   The following error occurred while trying to retrieve the information for configured servers.

   -2146827859: Automation server can't create object

The event viewer has this error:

   Source: DCOM
   Type:ERROR
   Event ID: 10010

Has anyone run into this?  I am running OS 4.5bSR7 and CCM 4.1(3)es124.
I looked up this DCOM error and event ID and they mention that perhaps an app was uninstalled or configured improperly.  When I search the registry for the GUID nothing comes up.  The only things I did recently is upgrade to BARS 4.0(13) install and run the Upgrade utility 4.3(5) with no errors and then install the DMA.

 Thanks.

Eddie Klaczko
Schaumburg School District 54