[cisco-voip] Unity5/Exchange2k7

Joel P tman701 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 18:48:34 EDT 2008

Hey Charles,

Thanks for the quick reply.
That is pretty much the answer I was looking for. Their main concern is
storage, they currently only have 72 users and most of them delete their VM.

I tried explaining to them that 72 users wouldn't take up that much VM space
especially when they are not open to the public calling in, mostly
institutions only. Their current free space is a little over 250Gigs.

Thanks again,

Joel P