[cisco-voip] Cisco Digital Signage

Jarrod Friedland jarrod.friedland at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 22:10:37 EDT 2008

Hi All

Anyone out there currently using Cisco Digital Signage ... if you are I
would love to have a chat as we are currently running up the Digital signage
in a lab and have run into some issues that I believe cisco are trying to
work on for us - Predominantly  we are having an issue whereby when we have
2 channels configured within the ACNS the incorrect url is sent from the
Digital Media manager. More specific info we can provide one we know if
there is someone else out there currently running the digital signage in a
production environment.

Thanks

Jarrod