[cisco-voip] Equipement needed

Magdy Hossein magdy.hossein at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 04:26:50 EDT 2008

Hi all;

I am doing now my CCVP cert. and I am planning to build my real lab using my company resources...

We have HQ and 2 Branches...

I am going to build my VOIP networks Using our HQ Cisco router 2851 and Branches routers 2811...
I am planning to connect all the 2 Branches with the HQ networks to Make my people communicate easily with each branch and HQ...
The design will be as below:

1- BR1 Phone Set1---------> PBX Br1------> Router2811 Br1------->WAN-----> Router2851HQ------>PBXHQ------>HP phone Set1

2- BR2 Phone Set1---------> PBX Br2------> Router2811 Br2------->WAN-----> Router2851HQ------>PBXHQ------>HP phone Set1...

I do not want each branch to communicate with each other now...
I want only Branches to talk to the HQ and HQ talk to the Branches Only...

My question is:
What are the exact VIC cards I have to order to install them into each router to make this solution up and running???

thank you for your help....

Best regards,,,

Magdy Hossein