[cisco-voip] (no subject)

Peter Slow peter.slow at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 13:29:16 EDT 2008

James,
  Please tell us more about the inbound and outbound voice gateways.
What protocols are they using to communicate with CM? What versions of
IOS are they on? Is Cbeyond a Service provider that is providing you
PSTN access via that sip trunk? (no gateways involved?)

What specific version of CM are you running?

do other call scenarios work? For instance, if soemone calls in, talks
to a person, and then is transferred back out to the PSTN, will that
call get two way audio?

You're going to need to get detailed CCM traces with sip call
processing / stack trace (and everything else =) enabled to figure out
what's happening.

-Pete