[cisco-voip] DMA Warnings

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Thu Jul 17 12:20:11 EDT 2008

All,
I am doing my first test DMA and got a few warnings, one of which I solved, the second of which I don't understand nor can I find answers on, error is below
Thanks for any help!!

Data Validation has detected one or more Business Rule violations in your data.
Please correct your data to ensure proper operation and administration of your system.
Following is/are the rule violation(s) detected and, for each, a copy of the record which, when checked, revealed the violation

Table: NumPlan                             2008-07-17 09:58:21

   Row: 864 SQL error: -746(25001)
   Warning message (Business Rule Violation): CallManager is required for Call Park
      pkid                                  d9b77b83-5750-4009-bb90-bc6521e8d1e7           NOT MODIFIABLE
      fkRoutePartition                         c3c4da39-3803-477c-bdc7-5c55bce96151
      DNOrPattern               801X
      tkPatternUsage                           0             NOT MODIFIABLE
      CFBDestination
      CFNADestination
      fkRouteFilter
      tkNetworkLocation                    0
      fkDigitDiscardInstruction
      PrefixDigitsOut
      BlockEnable                   false
      tkMixer
      CalledPartyTransformationMask
      fkCallingSearchSpace_SharedLineAppear
      fkDialPlan
      fkCallingSearchSpace_Translation
      CallingPartyTransformationMask
      PatternUrgency                           false
      tkStatus_useFullyQualCallingPartyNum           2
      fkCallingSearchSpace_CFB
      fkCallingSearchSpace_CFNA
      DialPlanWizardGenID
      UserHoldMOHAudioSourceID
      NetworkHoldMOHAudioSourceID
      CallForwardExpansionMask
      tkAutoAnswer                             0
      PersonalRoutingEnabled         false
      DeviceFailureDN
      fkCallingSearchSpace_DeviceFailure
      CallingPartyPrefixDigits
      fkCallingSearchSpace_MWI
      fkVoiceMessagingProfile
      CFBVoiceMailEnabled               false
      CFNAVoiceMailEnabled           false
      CFDFVoiceMailEnabled            false
      fkAARNeighborhood
      withTag
      withValueClause
      Description                    Call Park
      CFNADuration
      tkPatternPrecedence               5
      CFAPTVoiceMailEnabled          false
      CFAPTDestination
      tkReleaseCauseValue               0
      fkCallingSearchSpace_CFAPT
      tkPresentationBit_ConnectedLine     0
      tkPresentationBit_CallingName          0
      tkPresentationBit_ConnectedName 0
      tkPresentationBit_CallingLine              0
      SupportOverlapSending          false
      CFAPTDuration
      isCallable                        true
      fkCallManager
      AlertingName
      AuthorizationCodeRequired false
      AuthorizationLevelRequired 0
      CFBIntDestination
      CFBIntVoiceMailEnabled         false
      CFNAIntDestination
      CFNAIntVoiceMailEnabled      false
      ClientCodeRequired                  false
      CSSForCFA
      fkCallingSearchSpace_CFBInt
      fkCallingSearchSpace_PFF
      fkCallingSearchSpace_PFFInt
      PFF_CFB                         false
      PFF_CFNA                      false
      PFFDestination
      PFFIntDestination
      PFFIntVoiceMailEnabled          false
      PFFVoiceMailEnabled               false
      fkCallingSearchSpace_Reroute                            NOT MODIFIABLE
      fkMatrix_Presence                    ad243d17-98b4-4118-8feb-5ff2e1b781ac
      fkCallingSearchSpace_CFNAInt
      IsMessageWaitingOn                false
      OutsideDialtone                          false
      DeviceOverride                           false
      AllowCTIControlFlag                  true
      AlertingNameASCII
      resetToggle                   false
      tkReset                           2
      AARDestinationMask
      AARKeepCallHistory                  true
      AARVoiceMailEnabled              false
      CFHRDN
      CFHRIntDN
      CFHRIntVMEnabled                   false
      CFHRVMEnabled                         false
      CFURDestination
      CFURIntDestination
      CFURIntVoiceMailEnabled      false
      CFURVoiceMailEnabled            false