[cisco-voip] GK controlled ICT question - CallManager 5.1.x

Thorsten.Mayr at barclayscapital.com Thorsten.Mayr at barclayscapital.com
Thu Jul 17 13:10:26 EDT 2008

Need to go back into the lab to see why and when... I haven't been able
to put my finger on this so far, but was hoping there would some
"advanced documentation" of how the H323-ID is being assigned from a CCM
registering with a GK.

I'll give it a shot in the lab deleting and will post results.. If
anybody else has ideas... Well let me know ;)

Cheers