[cisco-voip] Mismatched CCM versions, side effects...

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Jul 17 14:28:35 EDT 2008

ES122 is newer than SR5b but as long as you end up on the same
version you will be ok.  You can apply SR7 to all of them regardless
of the current version (since all are already at some variant of
4.1.3) and as long as you remember wierd stuff can happen before they
get there then you'll be ok.

-Ryan