[cisco-voip] Informix RISDB - Connectivity

Ramesh Vasudevan rameshbalajiv at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 17 15:45:57 EDT 2008

Matthew:

Thank You.  I have downloaded the plug-in and ry to play around using that.

I try to run that for the sample.xml file and got the error.

C:\cisco\AXLSQL~1>java -cp .\classes;.\lib\saaj-api.jar;.\lib\saaj-impl.jar;.\li
b\mail.jar;.\lib\activation.jar;.\lib\jaxm-api.jar;.\lib\jaxm-runtime.jar;.\lib\
xercesImpl.jar;.\lib\xml-apis.jar AxlSqlToolkit -username=sampleadmin -password=samplead -host=1.2.3.4 -port 8443 -input sample.xml -output sample.response
Exception in thread "main" ja  sion 49.0)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)

I downloaded JRE 1.4.2_08 as per the README but still I am getting the above error due to the version difference between what I have (runtime) and version of the AXL class that was built on.  I will try with 1.4.2_05 and see whether that will work.

Ramesh V.