[cisco-voip] OT: Any one using Adtran at the access Layer?

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 16:07:18 EDT 2008

Going to work?..... How many bugs have I personally found?  I don't know if
I would go quite that far.

Adtran is about 1/3 of the cost / no Smartnet contracts / Free Firmware
updates / 5 year warrenty, soon to be lifetime and all there support
engineers are both certified on Cisco and Adtran.

Thay do a lot of (so I'm told) interop with other venders (cisco).

My main double take of it was for my school districts that are short on $$$
but still wanting to do VoIP.

Scott