[cisco-voip] Emergency Response Location Mapping

Leslie Meade lmeade at signal.ca
Thu Jul 17 18:00:36 EDT 2008

The issue here is that I have four locations that are all connected back
to one central location for all the phone lines ( approx 20 kms from
each other).

The way I thought was to have a pstn line at all locations , and use CSS
to route 911 calls for that particular area out the pstn. But my
contract support guys are telling me that it can be done via configs on
the router at each location and still have the calls sent out from one
place....