[cisco-voip] Mismatched CCM versions, side effects...

Tim Smith thsglobal at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 05:30:35 EDT 2008

CCM didnt even have the common decency to throw a blue screen for that
memory leak!

Particularly nasty...

Circuits and phones stayed registered to the affected CCM, and still played
happily amongst themselves..
CCM service itself was quite resilient even with no mem available...
It was just the SDL link to the other boxes that caused a problem!

Good news is it was quite a slow leak.. took about 6 months
Bad news if the restarts are only staggered by 1 day ;)

Cheers,

Tim