[cisco-voip] IPCC Scripts Debugging

Tammie Robertson trobertson at alliedmachine.com
Fri Jul 18 10:09:20 EDT 2008

I am trying to create a new script in IPCC for testing by copying a
working script and just making changes as needed.  I made my changes but
yet when I test, it doesn't work. I get the "I'm sorry we are currently
experiencing system problems..." So next step is to debug...

My script starts as:
Start
Delay 1 sec
Accept (--Triggering Contact--)

Now when I debug it gets to Accept and then I get this error:
Task:230000017566 AcceptStep is not a ContactApplicationTrigger.   I
also get this same debug error on the working scripts.  So I really need
to get past this to see why my testing script isn't working.

CRS Editor Version 5.0

Thanks!