[cisco-voip] Upgrade path from 3.3(5) to 6.1 or later

Andrius Kislas Andrius-conf at elsis.lt
Sat Jul 19 14:46:39 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am looking for the way to upgrade from CM 3.3(5) to CUCM 6.1. My
question is not technical, but "what to buy". The only thing I can find
on the price list is group of CM4.3-U-K9-<server> witch is described as
"SW CallMgr 3.3 To 4.3 Upgd". So this is the upgrade to 4.3. And talking
about 4.3, I cannot see any upgrade path from 4.3 to anything else. So
what can I do?

I was thinking about buying upgrade to 4.3 together with UCSS (Unified
Communications Software Subscription). Would it be possible? This way I
could probably migrate to 7.x after one year. Could I? And still, can I
be sure that there will be migration path from 4.3 to 7.x ...

Thanks, Andrius