[cisco-voip] Spaces in last name field in BAT?

Peter Slow peter.slow at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 15:48:07 EDT 2008

IIRC, this will also dork up CM 5.x / 6.x if you try and sync users
with spaces in their names into CM's DB from an LDAP Directory. I
think it either screwed up presence, showed up wrong in the phones'
displays, or just didn't import the user. It manifested as one of
those things but i cant remember which one.

I seem to remember someone arguing that this was "working as designed" as well.

-Pete