[cisco-voip] IPCC Scripts Debugging

Bryan Nowak n68851 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 21 22:39:54 EDT 2008

I agree with Jonathan that something is up with getting the call to pass
into IPCC.  But for the error when you debug, you need to do a reactive
debug if there's an Accept step in your script.  Otherwise, there is no
triggering contact and any step which refers to it will cause the debug to
fail (Accept, Play Prompt, Get Digit, etc.).  Once the test call is made, a
reactive script window will open in the editor and then you can step through
it.

But if you are hearing snotty lady, you will likely find that the call never
reaches the script -- and the reactive debug doesn't start.

Bryan