[cisco-voip] TCL script IVR scenario !!!

Ryan West rwest at zyedge.com
Tue Jul 22 08:56:55 EDT 2008

Sinisa,

I would try issuing:
Show call application voice summary to show which scripts are already loaded, then you do a show call application voice and see the actual script.  For example, you could rewrite part of the session script if you wanted to by copying the output from the router and reloading as session2.  At least then you should be able to see what params can be set.

-ryan