[cisco-voip] Simple VOIP question: Switch related

Joe Cisco smetsysocsic at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 13:51:38 EDT 2008

One or the other of the two above should work ok.

When you go into network settings on the phone what does it show for
the operational vlan id? If it shows the correct voice vlan ID, are
your two vlans physically cross-connected somewhere else? What does it
show for the dhcp server? How old is the firmware on the phone? If you
plug another model phone into this port, does it work ok?

-Joe C.