[cisco-voip] Multicasting MOH on 3560

John Botha - I.T JohnB at jhb.mustek.co.za
Wed Jul 23 03:55:54 EDT 2008

Hi All

I am having trouble running my music on hold at one of my branches
offices the branches is to small to install a core switch so I use a
Catalyst 3560 switch 24 port the call manager is in HQ and I have a 2800
voice gateway and a Cisco 1800 route connected to HQ

I can receive calls over the wan and the pstn but at the the one office
the MOH is not working

I have ip pim dense mode configured at all the other offices under the
int vlan but those are layer 3 switches and its working fine

any ideas how to get that working on a layer 2 switch

Regards,
John