[cisco-voip] echo in CUCM 6.1 !!!

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 08:51:01 EDT 2008

Sinisa,

Have you seen the troubleshooting guides on cisco.com regarding echo?
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk652/tk698/technologies_tech_note09186a0080149a1f.shtml

The echo is probably less to do with your CUCM and IP Phones and more to do
with the gateway and the outside telephone systems your people are calling.

Ed