[cisco-voip] Global extension mobility login / logout

Thorsten.Mayr at barclayscapital.com Thorsten.Mayr at barclayscapital.com
Thu Jul 24 05:17:03 EDT 2008

Erik,

Am facing a similar problem, also having to log them back in afterwards.
I have asked Cisco to provide a script and we'll put in a feature
request for new releases for v.6... We'll see what AS gotta say to that.
Am not sure if Cisco will cough up the script or if I'll have to spend
some time myself... For now I have my money on having to come up with
the script myself.

Either way will keep you posted on this. If you get your's sorted
first.. Let me know ;)

I am on a 5.1.X though...  What version are you running?

Cheers

PS: script will be a pain to throttle it down to 5 simultaneous
login's/logout's

This e-mail may contain information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, do not duplicate or redistribute it by any means. Please delete it and any attachments and notify the sender that you have received it in error. Unless specifically indicated, this e-mail is not an offer to buy or sell or a solicitation to buy or sell any securities, investment products or other financial product or service, an official confirmation of any transaction, or an official statement of Barclays. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Barclays. This e-mail is subject to terms available at the following link: www.barcap.com/emaildisclaimer. By messaging with Barclays you consent to the foregoing.  Barclays Capital is the investment banking division of Barclays Bank PLC, a company registered in England (number 1026167) with its registered office at 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP.  This email may relate to or be sent from other members of the Barclays Group.