[cisco-voip] HP DL380 G5 servers

Chris Ward (chrward) chrward at cisco.com
Thu Jul 24 11:43:40 EDT 2008

Michael,

The parts need to be identical. Any difference in CPU speed, HD size,
model number, etc, will result in a failure to install. Please be very
careful about ordering. I have seen several unhappy customers that
didn't have the right hardware specs. If the HW isn't perfect, there is
nothing Cisco can do.

-Chris